Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 13

We are almost done but still have some important work to complete.  The Photo Walk Essay is due this
Wednesday; use the following form to turn it in.  Please read the form carefully and have your work in before the end of your class period.

For those of you who have been under a rock and don't know that we are not having regular class sessions this week, please check Week 12!  I will be in my office most of the week conferencing with those of you who scheduled an appointment.

This Thursday we celebrate Thanksgiving.  Please know that I that I give thanks everyday for the opportunity to be your teacher.  Thank you for a wonderful semester so far!

I look forward to seeing everyone in class the following week.  We only have less than four weeks left; I encourage everyone to put in even more energy now in the end than when we started.

One last thing, Shanty 2012 was an awesome event.  A big thank you to all of you who participated and worked incredibly hard!  If you participated, please stop by my office this week so we can go over the last steps to earn your 100 extra credit points.


No comments:

Post a Comment